posted on 21st Apr 2021
Accomodation, Tips, Meals, Uniform, Pension, travel
Pastry Chef de Partie to £25,000 package with live in
available, Hotel & Spa, Cumbria.
Pastry Chef, up to £25,000 package including accommodation, meals on duty, uniform & TIPS. Pastry Chef, up to £25,000 package required for multi outlet Hotel and spa based in the Lake District. As Pastry Chef your role will involve preparing and cooking all pastry and bread products for the Hotels facilities from the Restaurant to afternoon teas. Excellent opportunity to place your own emphasis on the menu with lots of freedom to create menus alongside the senior Chefs.
Pastry Chef country Hotel producing the finest dishes and menus, using the very best quality ingredients. Working under an established Head Chef & kitchen team, you will work in the Pastry department, your role will include menu design plus staff training alongside the senior chefs. Your role will involve producing all Pastry products for all areas of the Hotel - restaurants, weddings, and afternoon teas.
· Ensure that the preparation, production, and presentation of food are of the highest standards
· Awareness of all menu items, recipes, methods of production & presentation.
· Knowledge of all standard procedures & policies relating to food preparation, receiving, storage and sanitation.
· Manages daily food preparation and duties assigned through the managers to meet the standard and the quality set by the Restaurant.
· Coordinates daily tasks with the Team and works in accordance with deadlines, with the ability to assist and encourage others in achieving this aim.
· Communication between staff by maintaining a secure and friendly working environment.
· To train, direct & supervise commis chefs.
· Ensure highest levels of guest satisfaction, quality, operating and food costs on an ongoing basis.
· Responsible for hygiene, safety and correct use of equipment and utensils.
· Perform other tasks as requested by management.
A Rosette background would be ideal though is not essential. The successful candidate must have the broad level of skills and knowledge that allows you to be able to work on all types of pastry without supervision. Experience in a similar establishment is essential. A commitment and passion for food is certainly required.
LIVE IN AVAILABLE, Tip share, excellent company benefits, Highly recognised establishment with numerous awards and honours, Brilliant career development.
In accordance and compliance with the "Asylum and Immigration Act 1996" all applicants applying for the above position will be required to provide evidence of their eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Unfortunately, at this point in time we are unable to accept applications from anyone not living in the U.K.
E-mail your CV now or call for this Chef position and many more exciting Chef opportunities.