A multisite / store Manager is required for an established, expanding business.
You will be required to mange 3 /4 small unit stores with Grab & Go, takeaway and limited in-store consumption.
As Multisite Manager you will report directly to the Company Directors, you will get outstanding support and clear leadership direction and motivation - in turn you will be expected to implement and deliver through your team - financial budgets and high levels of customer service.
You will be tasked with implementing operational processes and good practices whilst looking at opportunities to grow the business.
This role requires a highly focussed individual who can deliver and motivate an operations team to provide a product and service that set you apart from the competition.
Roles & responsibilities
- Train and manage your team to create memorable moments for our customers
- Create an environment in which we become a specialist in customer experience
- Install Snowflake's values to all our brand ambassadors
- Create an action plan to improve sales performance of each store and focus on ongoing business growth
- Implement systems for ensuring consistently high operational standards
- Ensure your assistant management team are fully competent with monitoring stock levels, labour costs, wastage and COGS
- Ownership of budget and P&L for each location
- To motivate the assistant managers to strive for perfection in all areas of daily running of the business
- Review store environments and key business indicators to identify problems, concerns,
and opportunities for improvement in order to provide coaching to the assistant management team to take action and achieve the operational goal
- Maintain a high level of communication across all team members/assistant managers
- Ensure that optimal staffing is scheduled for a great customer journey as well as efficient cost
- Ensure that the HACCAP and FSS are maintained to a very high standard across all locations
- Ensure a close working relationship with the operations team at the central production plant
- Ensure EPOS is kept up to date with correct SKU and ingredients information
- Keep up to date with all marketing led and social media activities
- Understand that each location has a unique customer base
- Own recruitment process for each location
- Regularly conduct staff performance reviews, providing feedback and coaching, and setting challenging goals to improve performance
- Own potential people issues, conduct disciplinary meetings where necessary
· Facilitate training courses to develop knowledge and skills of programme participants
Be able to think on your feet, take complete ownership of the stores
- Strong customer focus and vision of creating lasting customer experiences
- Have ability to create great rapport with staff reporting into you (a team of up to 15 will be under your reporting line)
- Have a positive outlook on all challenges that arise
- Be able to manage multiple projects on the go and communicate at all levels
- Have a proven track record of performance and clearly demonstrate where you have delivered value
- Be someone who is a rock of reliability
- Be proficient with systems such as Sales Order Processing, Purchasing, EPOS, Excel, cloud-based rota management and HR systems
- Be outgoing and fun to be around
- Reflect the Company brand
- Based in Manchester and the ability to travel and work on weekends
· A real foodie
In accordance and compliance with the "Asylum and Immigration Act 1996" all applicants applying for the above position will be required to provide evidence of their eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Unfortunately, at this point in time we are unable to accept applications from anyone not living in the U.K.
E-mail your CV now for this position and many more exciting opportunities.